Dec 2, 2007

the Starbucks challenge

As of Friday, I have officially worked at Starbucks for a month. I have the official "green apron" and everything.
Look at me -- I am just as sickeningly upbeat at 4am as I am when you stop by for your late-night caffeine buzz! (Ok, well, maybe not upbeat . . . but I am amazed at what I am able to chirrup out when I work opening shifts. . . barista got to get paid, son.)

Anyway, as much as Starbucks is, really, a good place to work, I don't think I would ever take on this guy's challenge -- he figured out how many Starbucks are in Manhattan (171) and decided to visit all of them in one day. He also consumed at least part of a purchase at each store.

Mark Malkoff Takes the Starbucks Challenge

It made me start twitching just thinking about it. . . .

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LD,

you need to be like Jenny the Barista on 89th st. and charge $80.00 for a piece of poundcake

Miss ya alot and can't wait to see you next week.

./sd

9:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home